Monday, August 5, 2013

SLANT Boxes!

Hello, friends!

If by some magical reason, you are still reading my little space in "blogland," I just want to say Thank You!  I know I have been mysteriously absent as of late.  Life happens and I just chose to spend more time with my family rather than blogging.  I am hoping that life will mellow out and I can get back to more regular posting. :) 

Despite "life", I have still been creating new products for my TPT store, but that's NOT what this post is about...I'll be sure to update on those things later.

Today, I want to share something that I learned about while perusing my favorite blogs--SLANT Boxes! 

The SLANT Box Exchange


This sweet teacher has organized a super great idea.  SLANT = Sending Love Across the Nation to Teachers.  Basically, you are given a partner that you get to send a special "themed" package to, then you have another partner who sends a gift to YOU!  This is a monthly thing, so if you can't put together a package in a certain month because you are busy (or having a baby, like I will be in December!), then you don't sign up for that month.  The date has passed for August, so if you're interested in participating in September, you have to sign up before the 3rd of September, then you'll receive your matches a few days later.  Guess what else is cool?  The box only has to value $10!  You don't have to spend an arm and a leg!  I think this helps with the creativity to see what you can come up with for your NEW teacher friend.

I got my matches today.  I can't wait to learn more about them.  I have already connected with one of my peeps, and hope to hear from my other one sometime soon. :)  I'll post more about them as I am putting together and receiving my packages!

If you'd like more information, go to Lessons with Coffee.  I'll keep you updated on my experience, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! :)