Here is the basket all put together.
Tide-to-go stick, Sharpie pens, pencil cup, Altoids, mechanical pencils, and a Kohl's Yes Pass that I got in the mail. ;)
Tissues, pain medicine, deodorant, "to go" toothbrushes, post-its, hand sanitizer, chapstick
Wrinkle releaser spray, Lysol spray, disinfecting wipes, Vitamin C drops, and a MAY book Academic Calendar!
Basket for turning in papers, water bottle, dry erase markers, desk organizer, a Lesson plan book, and a Grade book. (Ok, I know they look kind of "elementary", but it was the best I could find at the Dollar spot at Target!)
What sorts of things do YOU like to include in New Teacher Goody Baskets?
I'm so excited for the TeachersPayTeachers Back To School sale!! What is on your wishlist that you will be buying?? Here are some things on MY wishlist: (Click the pictures to go to TPT.)
Rise and Shine binder by Reagan Tunstall
A Gate-way to Depth and Complexity by Amanda @ One Extra Degree
I will also have my store on sale, so go {HERE} to see if there's anything you'd like to add to YOUR wishlist!
Here are some of my best sellers: (Click the pictures to go to TPT.)
Sequencing with Simple Recipes, read about it {HERE}
Summarization Unit #1, read about it {HERE}
Have a great weekend!






Our school needs to start one! Thanks for sharing :>) Smiles and stop by anytime!
ReplyDelete