I don't have a whole lot of products in my store, but I have received some very helpful and genuine feedback. I'd like to thank everyone for purchasing any of my units, and of course, for leaving feedback. I try to respond to everyone's comments at some point, just to let you know how much I appreciate you! With that being said, here are some of my favorite bits of feedback.
First up, kimward8 made this comment...
...about my Equality and Inequality with Addition Unit.
Here is an example of a practice page from this unit:
Our Math series did NOT provide enough practice for this skill, and I think it's pretty hard for our Second's to understand!
The unit starts out with a Guided Practice page that can be used to introduce the topic. Then, there are eight practice activities--6 pencil and paper, and 2 cut/sort/glue activities. These could be used as in-class activities or homework. I have also included a center sorting game with a recording sheet. The unit concludes with an assessment.
It REALLY warms my heart to know that someone else's students benefitted from something that I made and now they understand it better.
If you'd like a freebie from my Equality and Inequality Unit, download the preview from TPT.
The second bit of feedback I'd like to feature is from tated1964...
...about my Student Absence Folder product.
You can read more about this pack {HERE}.
I tell you what...this was a life saver last year! I was able to set out these folders when a student was absent and the kid who sat next to them would sort everything. Throughout the day, I would fill out the list of things to do with any additional instructions. I had some students who were out for quite awhile with sickness, so this was so much easier for them to use to get back into the "swing" of things after they were out for so long. I also used the list sheet when the students brought the folder back to make sure they returned all of the papers that they took home.
I'm glad that this little pack helped someone else to be a little bit more organized because we all know how important that is, especially when you're already drowning in paperwork. This gives you an extra little place for all those papers.
Sooooo...if kimward8 and tated1964 would like to send me an email (amanda.c.archer@gmail.com), you can pick another item from my store for FREE! For the rest of my sweet followers of my blog and TPT, I'll put these two products on sale in my store from NOW until Wednesday, August 14th.
Before I sign off, I want to give a quick shout out to all my teacher friends that are going back to school today! Good luck, and best wishes for this school year! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! :)