I am SO excited to be featured on one of my FAVORITE blogs as a part of her "Budding Blogger Showcase." Amanda Madden has SUCH a wealth of ideas, so if you haven't been to her blog, go over there right now and not only check out her wonderful blog entry for today, but go ahead and start following her. You won't regret it! ;)
I HAVE to finish some cakepops for my hubs tonight...but I hope to be back by at least Friday with some ideas for what I like to do to teach character and setting! :)


Hi Mrs. C,
ReplyDeleteI’m your newest follower! I am a Newbie Blogger, so I appreciate all of the sharing of advice and ideas. I am going to do a 100 follower giveaway. If you'd like to participate, let me know. It is a great way for us newbies to get our names out there. Come on over for a visit sometime. Thanks!
Corinna :)
Teaching Fabulous Firsties!
Hi! I found your blog through Amanda's link and I am your newest follower! I love all the fun crafts you have been working on this summer! I look forward to seeing what else you share!
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog sometime!
Ashley
Inspire, Dream, & Create!
I saw your feature today & it was GREAT!! Congratulations on being featured! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure
Hi there! I just received the Liebster Blog Award from a wonderful blogger and I am passing it on to you! Stop by my blog to pick up the button, the rules, and see who else was nominated with you! :) I now follow your blog also!
ReplyDeleteAmy
thehoundstoothteacher.blogspot.com
Congrats on the budding blogger showcase. I will be checking back in often and hope you will do the same with me- a fellow newbie!
ReplyDeleteStacy
Www.leadingandreading.blogspot.com