OK, friends...I have exciting news(almost)!! :) I created my very FIRST Teachers Pay Teachers product the other night and have been working tirelessly for days trying to get it to upload. :( :( :( It has not worked. I'm not sure if it is my internet or what the problem is. Soo...I don't QUITE have it uploaded for you to check out just yet, BUT...I do have a great freebie that you can download as a preview of my newest TPT product...Student Absence Folder Packet!!
I have created all that you will need to create a folder that you can use to collect all make-up work for when a student is absent. Once I am able to upload it to TPT, I will post more information about it. :)
For now, I will leave you with this freebie...an excuse note that you can send home with parents at the beginning of the year, or even inside the folder, just in case they did not write an excuse.
Click on the picture below for your freebie. :)

Border by Scrappin' Doodles
Font from Lettersnstuff

congrats! I'm your newest follower. You will love TPT it is such a great community. Be sure to visit the sellers forum area on your sales page near the bottom. Lots of good advice/trick/tips there. Have fun with it. :o)
ReplyDeleteVicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After
Congratulations on your new TPT store! I'm not that brave yet :)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I like it soo much not only am I your follower, I also have an award for you! Stop on over to claim it. Give me about 30 min. as it is not officially posted yet.
Amy
Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog