I've been trying really hard not to be upset this evening, but...I just can't help it. My sweet, sweet, almost 2 year old daughter was playing around and kicked my jump drive WHILE it was in my netbook, and now I can't open anything on my jump drive. It doesn't even show up on my computer. Everything I have downloaded/saved/etc ALL YEAR is gone..............I am so upset/devastated/frustrated/you name it! This would, of course, include all the freebies that I downloaded on Teacher Appreciation Day, all of my brand new lesson plans with new ideas, pictures from the year, videos from United Streaming, all my teacher made assessments....I could go on and on. :( :( :( I'm just sick about it. Let's hope the ITRT at my school can figure it out. If not, I might be crying until next week--maybe longer.
But...the good news is.........My sweet, sweet, almost 2 year old daughter was playing around and FOUND MY CAMERA!!! I don't know where she found it (somewhere in her room), but she just randomly brought it to me! I have a feeling little fingers probably hid it in the first place. I'm excited to get all the pictures off my camera and upload those SOOOON!
Wish me luck----14 days left of school. Can't complain TOO much since we started school September 12th because of Hurrican Irene. Let's hope they're as stress free as possible!!

Oh no, I'm so sorry about what happened! Don't worry, you just never know what they are capable of fixing in the tech department. Sometimes they just amaze me! Have a great rest of the year!
ReplyDeleteSecond Grade Sugar and Spice