Wow! I have 10 followers! In honor of this momentous occasion, I am learning how to share a freebie...I hope this works!! Let me know!
My first freebie isn't anything "earth-shattering," just something that will be helpful to ME this week, so may it will be for you someday, too. Just a little practice for me on how to use Google Docs.
This is a page that I am going to use Before, During, and After my students view a BrainpopJr. video on Seasons. This week in Science, we will be targeting how plants change during the seasons, focusing on Dormancy. All I did was listen to the video several times, type out what they said, and then traded out some words for blanks. I'm hoping this helps them listen more purposefully, instead of just letting it roll in one ear and out the other. It also gives us opportunity for discussion. There is also an answer key, just in case you don't have a subscription to BrainpopJr., you could still use it!
(Did I forget to mention how much I LOVE BrainpopJr.?! The kids love it, too! Go to www.brainpopjr.com to see what I'm talking about!)
So here it is...my first Freebie! Just click on the link below. Still figuring out how to put in a little preview picture...
BrainpopJr. Seasons
(Free Font from Letters 'n Stuff)
Special thanks to all 10 of my followers--haha! :) Have a great week!

And now you have 11 followers! Thanks for the freebie.
ReplyDeleteTammy
First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
dtklinger@gmail.com
Hello, I have done something similar to this with other BrainPopJr videos. I have big dreams of trying to correlate some of them with SFRS as I did with the frogs video this year. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete